Just call us at (800) 877-0155 from within the United States. Our Customer Service representatives are more than ready to help.
You can also contact us by using our Customer Service Web Form. You’ll find the link below. Once you submit the form, we’ll usually get back to you via email within three business days.
Toll Free: (800) 877-0155
Phone: (303) 799-8000
We only service the United States market (including U.S. territories). If you’re an international customer seeking service, please contact a RICOH IMAGING representative in your country/region. Click Here for a listing.
Please click on the following link http://www.precisioncamera.com/Ricoh/. It will re-direct you to our RICOH Imaging service facility or call 1-800-877-0155.
Please click on the following link http://www.precisioncamera.com/Ricoh/. It will re-direct you to our RICOH Imaging service facility.
Please click on the following link http://www.precisioncamera.com/Ricoh/repair-status-lookup-Ricoh.php.
Normal warranty repair time is approximately 15–20 working days from the day we receive your product, not including shipping time back to you. Non-warranty repairs take approximately 15–20 working days from the date we receive payment. However, turnaround time may vary with the time of year and volume of products we receive for repair.
If your one-year or extended warranty period has expired, or if the repair is not covered under the terms of this warranty, we can provide you with a free repair estimate for your approval. You may use our online repair registration site to obtain a repair quote and pre-register and pre-approve your repair. Upon arrival at our repair facility (if pre-registered and approved) or approval of a repair estimate (and payment in full), your product will be put in line for repair. Repair time is approximately 15–20 working days after approval of an estimate. Approvals may be given by phone, with payment by MasterCard, Visa or Discover, or by mail using a credit card or check/money order.
If you decide not to have the out-of-warranty repair done by RICOH IMAGING, your un-repaired equipment will be returned to you for a shipping and handling fee of $12.50.
All RICOH IMAGING digital camera repairs are warranted for 90 days from the date of repair.
Conditions of RICOH IMAGING NORTH AMERICA Warranty:
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state. This warranty policy does not affect the consumer's statutory rights.
For Service related questions, please call
For technical support, please visit
RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION offers optional Extended Limited Warranty coverage on select DSLRs and Optio series cameras.
The RICOH IMAGING Extended Limited Warranty includes one complete check-up to be provided anytime during the warranty period. The inspection covers all camera functions to ensure each meets factory specifications. You must keep a copy of your extended warranty card along with a copy of your original purchase receipt to receive warranty service.
For Factory Service, please send to:
RICOH IMAGING SERVICE DEPARTMENT:
250 N. 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226
In your package, please include the following:
A. A copy of the Extended Warranty Card.
B. A copy of your dated proof of purchase (sales receipt, charge slip, etc.).
C. A note describing the problem with a complete return address.
D. All necessary items, such as batteries or other items related to the problem.
E. Any sample pictures. Please include your memory card with images that show the problem.
F. A check or money order in the amount of $19.95 to cover shipping and handling.
NOT VALID IN FLORIDA, THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
Extended Warranty Statement
1. The extended limited warranty is registered with RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION. It is not refundable or transferable and is only valid if received at the same time as the purchase of a new RICOH IMAGING Camera, which is covered by a RICOH IMAGING New Product One-Year Limited Warranty. This extended warranty applies only to the RICOH IMAGING Cameras distributed solely by the U.S. distributor, RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600 Denver, Colorado 80202 and purchased from a RICOH IMAGING authorized dealer.
2. RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION warrants to the original purchaser the product, once registration is completed, to operate according to factory specifications for a period of three years from the original date of purchase (one-year standard + two-year extended). This warranty is limited to the repair, adjustment or replacement of defective parts at RICOH IMAGING's option.
3. Furthermore, RICOH IMAGING will provide, at no charge, one complete check-up at any time during the warranty period. This includes inspection of all camera functions to see that they meet factory specifications.
4. This warranty shall NOT apply if it is shown by RICOH IMAGING that the defect or malfunction was caused by damage resulting from operation of the product contrary to instructions contained in the owner's manual, or any misuse or abuse of the product. Also, this warranty does not cover any defect which has occurred as a result of any modification or servicing performed by anyone other than RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION. Routine cleaning and normal cosmetic and mechanical wear are not covered under the terms of this warranty, except as described under #3 above.
5. RICOH IMAGING's sole responsibility is as set forth above. RICOH IMAGING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (such as damaged memory cards, processing, travel, batteries, etc.) RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT. Since some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, this limitation may not apply to you.
6. If this product needs service, pack it carefully, using ample packing material to prevent damage during shipment, and mail it to the RICOH IMAGING Service Center, postage prepaid and insured. NOTE: RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION will not assume the responsibility for damages or loss encountered in transit, but will assist the sender in processing any claims whenever possible.
NOT VALID IN FLORIDA,THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS U.S.A. EXTENDED WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WHEN CAMERA IS SENT TO RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION.
New RICOH IMAGING products do not automatically come with an international warranty that covers all RICOH IMAGING products around the world. However, it is possible to obtain an International Warranty Card through RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION after you have purchased a RICOH IMAGING product. If you bought your RICOH IMAGING product in the United States and are traveling to a foreign country for an extended period of time, we can send you an International Warranty Card to cover your product while you are abroad. We will also send you a list of authorized service centers around the world.
To obtain an International Warranty Card, please send the below-listed items to RICOH IMAGING AMERICAS CORPORATION, 633 17th Street, Suite 2600, Denver, Colorado 80202:
A copy of your dated proof of purchase, with the name and address of the U.S. dealer.
The serial number on your RICOH IMAGING product (if it has one).
If you bought your RICOH IMAGING product in another country, and you are planning to visit the United States, we can send you an International Warranty Card to cover your product while you are within the United States. You will need to send us the following items:
A copy of your dated proof of purchase.
The serial number on your RICOH IMAGING product (if it has one).
We will fill out an International Warranty Card and mail it to you. The time period and product coverage provided by the International Warranty Card is the same as the standard RICOH IMAGING Limited Warranty (as specified above).